Nitecore HA20 Headlamp$99.95
Whether you're cycling through the night, exploring the depths of a cave or working in the dark and need hands free lighting, Nitecore HA20 is the perfect headlamp.
Aerospace grade aluminum alloy by the unibody die-cast technology, is the major component of HA20. This headlamp enjoys the durability and impact resistance that ordinary plastic headlamps cannot compete with.
- Alternate Red LEDs that can provide constant or flashing illumination
- Displays battery voltage with red light (accurate to 0.1V)
- Easy-to-use single button interface makes cycling through settings a breeze
- Rotate Ninety Degree Upward to Hide Switch Part Inside Bracket
- Suitable for long-period storage in backpack to avoid accidental activation.
- The product is ninety degree rotatable both upward and downward to eliminate illumination dead zones.
- Advanced Temperature Regulation (ATR) adjusts output to prevent overheating
- Rugged aerospace-grade aluminum body and ultra-clear mineral glass lens with anti-reflective coating
- Comfortable, breathable nylon headband is easily adjustable to personal needs
- CREE XP-G2 LED
Maximum Brightness of 300 Lumens
Maximum Beam Distance of 110m
Maximum Intensity of 3,050 Candelas
- 2 F5 Red LEDs
Three Selectable Special Modes
- Police Warning
- Location beacon
Battery: 2 x AA (not included)
LED: CREE XP-G2
Peak Beam Distance: 110 meters
Peak Beam Intensity: 3050cd
Impact Resistance: 1.5 meters
IP Rating: IP67
Brightness / Run Times:
Turbo: 300 Lumens / 1 Hour 45 Min.
High: 160 Lumens / 2 Hours 30 Min.
Mid: 90 Lumens / 5 Hours 45 Min.
Low: 30 Lumens / 17 Hours
Ultra Low: 1 Lumen / 160 Hours
The Low and Ultra Low modes are great for close up lighting. Perfect for eating or reading.