Tiny Monster (TM26) flashlight from Nitecore
With unprecedented performance the Tiny Monster (TM26) torch has a scorching 4000 lumens combined with integrated multi-function display functions. Showing either Lumen output, brightness mode, battery status, battery voltage, approximate runtime or temperature.
It's an extremely compact, palm sized searchlight.
Integrated "Precision Digital Optics Technology" provides extreme reflector performance for a throwing distance of up to 454 meters while four stainless steel bezel rings protect the PDOT reflectors from damage.
Highly efficient electronics provide up to 1000 hours runtime on lowest brightness setting.
The multifunctional single switch allows for easy one-handed control of all functions. The charging circuitry charges 18650 li-ion batteries safely and rapidly. When charging is complete, a built-in microprocessor terminates charging automatically and displays charge status on the OLED screen and via the blue indicator light.
The TM26 by Nitecore is waterproof in accordance with IPX-8 (submersible to 2 meters.)
With an integrated camera-style tripod mounting point conveniently attaches to standard tripods for use as fixed outdoor area or photography light.
- Max Output - 4000 lumens
- Max Beam Distance - 454 m
- Max Beam Intensity - 51600cd
- Max Run time - 1000h on lowest brightness setting
- LED - 4 × CREE XM-L2 U3
- Reflector - SMO
- Batteries - NOT INCLUDED
- Suitable batteries are 4 × NL183 or 8 × CR123 or NBP52 pack.
- Special Modes - Location Beacon, Rapid Flashing, SOS, Strobe
- Waterproof (submersible to 2 meters)
- Tail stand
- Power adapter included
- Quality holster and lanyard included
The TM26 is not supplied with batteries.
4 Rechargeable Li-ion Batteries NL183, AVAILABLE AS OPTIONAL EXTRA $60
The Rechargeable Battery Pack NBP52, AVAILABLE AS OPTIONAL EXTRA $300.
Rechargeable Battery Pack
- Beam colour - White light
- Length - 142 mm / 5.59 in
- Head Size - 57 mm / 2.24 in
- Weight - 438 g / 15.45 oz