NRS Zen Rescue PFD$259.95
e NRS Zen PFD is a low-profile rescue jacket with all the features essential to assist guides and experienced paddlers in a swiftwater rescue situation.
Type V PFD with 8kg of flotation.
- Based on the popular NRS Ninja PFD, the low-profile design of the Zen allows unrestricted range of motion.
- Floating front panel moves freely with your upper body and padded arm holes and sides provide crucial impact protection.
- The fully-featured rescue vest includes reinforced shoulder straps, 1 1/2" quick-release rescue belt with a carabiner attachment loop for a tow tether, strobe attachment and lash tab.
- A compartmentalized clamshell pocket is big enough to stow and organize a small first aid kit or other rescue essentials.
- The hand warmer has an integrated pocket with zippered closure for additional quick-access storage.
- Six adjustment points for a customizable fit.
- The Zen carries the US Coast Guard Certification through testing by Underwriters Laboratories (UL).
Weight: 1361 g
Design Flotation: 7.9 kg
Outer Fabric: 400 denier ripstop nylon with Cordura® reinforcements
Entry System: Side buckle
Pockets: 1 - Front, 2 - Side
Lash Tabs: 1 - Front
Adjustment System: 4 - Side, 2 - Shoulder
3.8 cm quick-release rescue belt
Reinforced shoulder straps
Tow tether carabiner attachment
US Coast Guard Certification
Sizing (Measure around chest)
- S-M 78-94cm
- L-XL 96-111cm
- XXL 114-129cm