NRS Zen Rescue PFD$259.95
The NRS Zen Rescue Life Jacket is a great choice for paddlers and guides who want a great fitting, comfortable PFD with swiftwater rescue features like a quick-release belt.
Type V PFD with 8kg of flotation.
- It is so low profile and comfortable you'll forget you have it on, until you need it.
- The 1 1/2" quick-release rescue belt, with stainless steel attachment ring, gives you the safety you need for detaching easily from a rope or other anchor point.
- Reinforced shoulders take the strain of rescue maneuvers.
- Front floating panel gives a better fit and a quick-drying VaporLoft™-lined place to warm your hands when it's cold.
- Padded protection along the arm holes and sides of the jacket provide crucial impact protection.
- Convenient side entry for easy donning of the jacket.
- Large front pocket for rescue gear you want close at hand.
- Large pouch, with hook-and-loop closures, behind hand warmers holds additional rescue gear.
- Carabiner attachment loop for end of a tow tether has a convenient release tab.
- Strobe attachment loop on the back of the jacket for use in low-light situations.
- Lash tab for your rescue knife.
- Four side and two shoulder adjustments for a custom fit.
- This jacket carries the US Coast Guard Certification, through testing by Underwriters Laboratories (UL).
- 500-denier Cordura® shell wears like iron
Sizing (Measure around chest)
- S-M 78-94cm
- L-XL 96-111cm
- XXL 114-129cm
Shipping: Shipping rate calculated at checkout