Werner Side Kick Paddle$489.95
Premium Performance gives you the right combination of light weight, stiffness and durability.
The Side Kick's full-size blades offer a premium combination of power and responsiveness for strong, well-conditioned, play boaters. Lightweight and durable; the down turned blades give immediate directional control in rudder and draw strokes.
- Premium Performance gives you the right combination of light weight, stiffness and durability.
- Full-sized down turned blade gives immediate directional control in rudder and draw strokes, ideal for larger, well-conditioned play paddlers.
- Optimized flex and strength. Choose our fiberglass Straight or carbon Neutral Bent shaft in Standard Diameter or Small Diameter.
- Brightly colored translucent fiberglass laminate blades in Blue.
- Dihedral allows for smooth forward and directional paddling.
- Custom shaped, low profile, reinforcement spine allows for enhanced blade maneuverability when linking several strokes and provides blade stiffness and overall strength.
- Surface Area 719 sq cm
- Blade Length x Width 48 x 20.75cm
- Shipping is for Australia Wide
Bulk Order Pricing and Bulk Shipping Quotes available here- Contact Us
Weight for 197cm
- Straight Shaft Weight 1006g
- Neutral Bent Shaft 1077g
Down turned blades give immediate directional control in rudder and draw strokes.
Full-size Premium Performance Blades
Full-sized blades are best for larger well conditioned paddlers. Perfect combination of light weight, stiffness and durability.
More traditional feeling and generally less expensive. The lightest weight option available. Continuous length allows for easy hand movement.
Neutral Bent Shaft
Neutral bent shafts naturally aligns wrists to reduce fatigue. More hand to shaft contact for increased control. Immediate comfort and reduced strain with lighter grip. Balanced for precise control and comfort.
NOTE: Bent costs more than straight.
Small & Standard Shaft
Two shaft sizes ensure you get a proper fit. A good fit allows you to use a light grip, reducing fatigue and increasing comfort and performance.
Hands larger than 7” fit our Standard Shaft. Hands smaller than 6.5” fit our Small Shaft. Hands between 6.5” and 7” - try both!