WRSI Current Helmet With Vents$139.95
The WRSI Current Helmet is designed for whitewater kayakers, rafters, canoeists.
WRSI stands for Whitewater Research and Safety Institute, an organization founded to advance whitewater safety awareness and technology.
- A multi-impact shell combines with an EVA foam liner and a polyurethane sub-shell to effectively dissipate impacts.
- Soft EVA foam pads line the sub-shell for extra protection and comfort. They attach with hook-and-loop patches.
- The adjustable O-Brace Harness conforms to the back of the head to help keep the helmet safely positioned.
- Vented shell keeps you cooler and lets water drain.
- Shell Material: ABS plastic with a polyurethane sub-shell
- Liner Material: Removable, replaceable padded liner
- Adjustment: Interconnect Retention System
- Ear Coverage: No
- 3 ventilation/drain holes
The helmet comes in three sizes and is designed to fit a range of head sizes. It has a removable, replaceable padded liner that snugs the helmet to your head, right out of the box.
Head Circ. (cm)
S/M 53 - 56
M/L 56 - 59
L/XL 59 - 62
Head Circ. (in)
S/M 20.9 - 22.0
M/L 22.0 - 23.2
L/XL 23.2 - 24.4