Designed for water rescue professionals
that need a high buoyancy PFD for moving aerated water, ice and flood rescues.
The most buoyant universal fit PFD on the market
The RescueOps was designed with 11.8kg, 26 pounds of lift.
This PFD has large deeply cut armholes which allow the rescuer a full range of motion.
this Type 5 universal fit PFD fits sizes, Medium though 3XL.
The RescueOps has two specially designed molle front pockets that fit most public safety radios. These pockets are also perfect for hauling gloves, carabiners and flashlights. The outside of these pockets allows you the flexibility to mount most accessories.
- 11.8 kg, 26 lbs of flotation
- US Coast Guard Type V certified
- MOLLE pockets designed to fit radios inside and mount anything outside
- Front hook and loop/MOLLE patch areas on left and right chest
- Seven adjustment straps for a custom fit
- 500 denier Cordura fabric outer shell
- Extraction handle
- Back hook and loop area for nameplate
- SOLAS reflective material on front and back
- Detachable leg harness designed to ensure a perfect fit to help prevent flush drownings (not included)
Universal one size fits most:
32” - 56”
81cm - 142cm